Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A little sweetness

I've been thinking about starting to blog for awhile. Then today, just as I was thinking "I should really start a blog, even if just for an online journal", one of my favorite songs by The N.ields came on. The chorus goes like this,

Everybody wants a little sweetness,
Nothing wrong,
Nothing wrong,
Nothing wrong.

And that pretty much summed it up for me. For a long time now, all I've wanted is a little sweetness, nothing more than that.

I'm still not sure exactly what I'll use this blog for and who will read it. I'll probably talk quite a bit about my feelings and thoughts as we go through our infertility treatments. And I guess I'll have to decide if I send this out to family or not.

For now, it's a start...

thanks for reading

3 comments:

watitng for His time said...

There are many of us right along side of you. Keep your strength. Keep your journal to yourself, until you are sure you are ready for family to read. I'm still not ready.

Trish said...

Welcome to the blogosphere.

LJ said...

So I am getting caught up on your blog here, and noticed you mentioned the Nields. Did you ever listen to Moxy Fruvous? I just notice a lot of crossover...