Every day I think that I have SOO much to blog about, then I get home, log in, and can't think of a damn thing to write. So this will be a laundry list of sorts.
- First, let me apologize for being a bad commenter lately. I promise I'm still reading and following up on all of you. Lately, I just feel like I can't really comment on the pg lady blogs, since I don't feel like that's me yet, and that no one still in the trenches of treatment cycles wants to hear from me either. Yes, very whiny, I know.
- And I know I've been tagged twice, and I promise to get to that too. I haven't forgotten ;)
- As far as I know, I'm still you know what. I had the pleasure of my first puke last Saturday night. Out at a restaurant of all places, so it wasn't too embarrassing or anything like that. Things are starting to not fit, if it weren't for the Bella band, I wouldn't be able to wear half my pants. I spent a better part of Sunday in tears after trying to find some decent tops to wear that are big and flow-y enough....and not summer! I even got brave enough to venture into the type of store that rhymes with 'paternity'. But I felt like a complete impostor, I rummage through the sale racks for a few minutes and then left in a hurry.
- That's not to say I haven't been freaking out or anything. I actually had a HUGE meltdown last week when I realized that I've had cycles that were than this. And somehow, in my head, I invented a massive conspiracy theory (O.liver S.tone would have been proud) that my dr was tired of all my questions so he used a video for my ultrasound...it went on and on. It was not a proud moment, that's for sure. And there are still moments every day when I'm convinced that I'm not you know what any more. In spite of the pants not fitting, small bump forming at night, boobs that have gone up a cup size, etc etc.
- Can we talk about my stomach for a minute? By the end of each day, I actually look like I have a little bump. I'll be 11 weeks on Saturday. Isn't it WAY too early for that? I'm feeling like this is all happening too fast (HA---too fast, we've been at this since June 2005!!!) People have started talking at work, and someone actually asked me today. At this point, I didn't lie. And it has become pretty obvious, since I work with children and adults who are often aggressive and display other behavior problems...and I haven't been jumping in to help the way I used to. That's always a red flag at our school.
Ok, enough for now. I know I still owe you all a stupid comment's post (sneak peak....when I told someone how long we've been trying (about 30 months) she actually said that she's had 2 kids in that time! The whole story is actually even better than it sounds...) I promise to give you all the gory details over the weekend