Tuesday, January 8, 2008

What not to wear

I've done this before. I should know better than to wear red undies. Every single time I went to the bathroom, my heart skipped a beat. I think I'm going to throw these out tonight.

Pretty sure I've got my first few symptoms. I am beyond constipated. I think we're almost at a week. And it's not pleasant. I bought myself a big ol bag of dried fruit and have been munching on it. Picking out the dried plums (what a nice euphemism) and making sure I eat those. I'm hoping it works some magic soon. I've also had horrible indigestion and heartburn the last two nights. Let me tell you, Indian was not a good choice. It made me bloated beyond belief. Not sure what to do about this one. I ate less for dinner tonight, hoping that helps.

Still having lots of cramps, which depending on my mood either make me feel better or worse. Lots of pains on my right side. Feels cyst-like. And since I had 3 follies on that side, I'm telling myself that's what it is.

Third beta is tomorrow morning. I'm not quite as nervous as I was last time, but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be checking my voicemail starting around 11-ish. Yes, I know full well they won't call until 2, but I'll still be checking just in case!

Sorry for the random collection of thoughts...that's the only way my mind can work right now

13 comments:

Maria said...

Good luck tomorrow, I just said another prayer for you and your bean!!

Definitely toss the red undies or at least put them in the back of your drawer!!

AwkwardMoments said...

saying good thoughts for that geta tomorrow. I asked for pre-natals with a lil stool softener for me. I went a week also0 blame it on progesterone therapy. It sucks! Also you can have an activa yogurt a day ..that helped me GREATLY

HereWeGoAJen said...

Good luck with the beta tomorrow. I will be checking your blog obsessively.

sara said...

Good luck on your next beta ....I hope the prunes work...don't you hate it when you feel like you have to obsess over stuff like that like an 80 year old lady!

Jen said...

The best of luck with tomorrow's beta!

sarah23 said...

Everything is sounding great!! Even all of your yucky symptoms are probably symptoms of a nice healthy embryo snuggling in tight.

battynurse said...

There's always warm prune juice. I know, Yuck. I always offer that to my patients knowing I could never actually drink it. Good luck on tomorrows beta

Mindy said...

Ooooh, my fingers are crossed and I'll be checking back here in expectation of good news. Sorry and congratulations on the symptoms. ;0) In addition to the fruit, may I suggest lots and lots and lots of water. And I agree with "fertilize me" ask what they can do for you in the way of a prenatal with stool softener.

Yoka said...

Good luck for your next beta today!!

Adriane said...

Hope today's beta is great!!!! I'll check back later.

Dried plums (prunes) always do the trick for me. Be careful,though. WOW, they really work! :-)

deanna said...

Thinking of you, and hoping they know that calling sooner, rather than later, is a great way to earn some good karma!

Rebecca said...

I had those pains too and my Dr told me is was my ovaries healing. It freaked me out at first, but when I saw the ovaries on the ultrasound, I could see that they still needed some TLC! So happy for all of your good news! Now, get back to work! j/k

Debby said...

I wore a pair of red pj's last week and as i peed a red string was floating down there and for a few moments I thought it was a stream of blood and freaked out. Haven't worn those since either.

Congrats on the great 3rd beta too!