Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Mt. Crushmore

I got tagged for this first time last week...pretty exciting stuff! LJ over at Looking for 2 Lines started (well, I don't know if she started it but it was the first place I read about it) the Mt Crushmore. Idea is you need to pick your top 4 people, past or present (or a character) to have immortalized in stone. I thought this would be easy but I really got stuck making the final cuts.

So far
#1 is a no brainer for me. I've had a crush on Bon J.ovi since I was in the 3rd grade. At that time I wanted him to be my babysitter, not my boyfriend, but you get the idea. I've had a crush on him for far more years than I haven't. He's a shoe in for a prime spot.

#2--it already gets harder here. I think I'd have to go with Brad P.itt from any of the Oceans movies. He looks goooood in those

#3 and 4 I'm torn on. Every time I think I have it, someone new pops into my head. I've always had a problem with commitment, I mean it took me 9 years to agree to get married!

Since I don't have a huge readership just yet, I don't really have anyone to tag. If you come upon this and feel like playing, please do!

3 comments:

Changing Expectations said...

Hi there! Thanks for your support on my blog. I really appreciate it.

Hope that everything is going well. I can't wait to meet you at the next DC GTG!

LJ said...

See, that's my theory. Two in stone is EASY, three and four are TOUGH.

But Bon J. I like the way you think. I particularly liked when he was in Moonlight and Valentino.

JJ said...

Great 4. It is tough...Im still trying to think of mine....
Hope to meet you at the Sept DC get together=)