Thursday, August 9, 2007

The positives

First off, I promise to post a pic of the new hair cut tomorrow or Saturday. We're going out for Restaurant Week so I'll try to make myself look purty.

Second, I mentioned before that I like to think of myself as a fairly positive, optimistic person and IF has pretty much rocked me. For the first time in my life, I haven't been able to find a silver lining.

but...

I've finally found the one true positive thing to come out of all this IF...I have 'met' (and I'm using that loosely since I haven't been lucky to meet any of you...yet) so many of the most amazing, strong women. I really do not know how I would be making it through all of this without the support that seems to just pour out of everyone, even when every single other person has got a whole ton of crap they're dealing with too. I just want to thank everyone on all the message boards and out there blogging that have read or commented. It really makes all the difference in the world!

2 comments:

LJ said...

Ooh Ooh, where did you go for RW? I can't believe I didn't book anything this year.

I love love love DC restaurants. And I agree. Yesterday, Mel (Stirrup Queens) and I went to visit In and Out of Luck who is having a rough time. Without the blogosphere, we'd all be sitting alone in silence. It's amazing.

nickoletta100 said...

Hey I posted a pic of my hair!!! you have to too!!! I'll stomp my feet until you post a pic....... do it now... come on you can do it!! OK, I expect to see one by Monday!