Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Blogger Flame of Fortitude


Wow!! That is just about all I can say in response to Jenna's post yesterday. Unfortunately I do not have the same way with words she does. I was literally left speechless. And since she summed it all up so well, I'm just going to quote her: "You are receiving this honor because you have embodied perseverance in the face of difficulty and shared the journey of your experiences with others proving that a single voice can both be a light of support and a source or humor for those in the midst of their struggle. You are acknowledged here today for allowing others to share in your personal story and providing camaraderie through the power of your words."


And all I can come up with is...right back at ya!!

Seriously though, I do feel blessed to have stumbled upon this amazing and supportive group of women. What started out as a way for me to journal my feelings has changed into my lifeline at times. I never even thought anyone else would even read this. I am not exaggerating in the least that it was you ladies (and Mr H of course) that got me through that chemical pregnancy last week. And I hope that I am someday able to repay you the favor (but wait...not that I hope you go through a loss....well...you get it, right??) I never thought I'd meet people willing to IM or email me to see how things are going, or to even regularly check the blog. So thanks to each and every one of you.


And while I do want to pass the torch, it seems I am a little late in the game. I think everyone on my blogroll or who comments already has the flame. If for some reason I'm missing someone, please consider to torch passed (and just blame it on the Cl.omid)

2 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

It was a well deserved honor.

It really helps to know I am not alone. That is why I love these other blogs.

AwkwardMoments said...

HERE HERE !