Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Good things

Just to end the day on a positive note, here are some good things I'm thankful for today:



1) all of you ladies. Seriously, we're all going through some serious crap right now, yet you take the time to comment. It's amazing how much better this community makes me feel. Which brings me to the next thing I'm thankful for.



2) I got home tonight and in the pile of mail was my bracelet from Bella Vida. I think she has a few left. I am so excited to wear it and proud to be among so many amazing women (although I wish we had all meant under different circumstances).



3) I'm thankful my RE actually gets back to patients. He said if AF hasn't shown in 4 days to call him. And we can start the IUI as soon it does (my nurse also mention something about sitting out a cycle). And thanks Truculentgirl for mentioning the hysteroscopy, I'll be sure to ask about that.

So that's it, I could only come up with 3, but I think that's pretty darn good all things considered. Thank you all again!!!

2 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

coming up with 1 would have been a major fet in your shoes..Hang in there girlie

dmarie said...

Aww--I'm glad you received your bracelet. I agree, I wish we were coming together for different reasons too.

Yay for your list :)